3rd Global Conference on Children and Youth
The International Children Conference of the Year
Learn more about the 3rd Global Conference on Children and Youth
The Children Conference 2023 – Learn, Observe, Engage
The 3rd edition of the Global Conference on Children and Youth (GCCY) follows the success of the previous event. Featuring presentations by the world’s leading academics, this children conference will do a deep dive into topics that impact younger populations on micro and macro levels.
Whether you choose to attend from the comfort of your home via the virtual option of the event or make your way to the majestic city of Cambridge, United Kingdom, you are in for three days of immersive learning, engaging discussions, and lively networking.
Don’t miss the children conference!
GCCY – THE Children and Youth Conference of 2023
The scientific committee of the event – made up of the field’s leading academics – are working hard on preparing an agenda that will be insightful, impactful, and conducive of engaging discussions that help steer the field into the future.
Here are just a few of the reasons to join the conference:
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Cambridge and indulge in the local cuisine.
Who Attends This Children Conference
The event is attended by educators, researchers, scientists, graduate and post-graduate students, as well as representatives of for-profit and non-profit organizations, research institutions, and government agencies. You are guaranteed engaging discussions that bring diverse opinions under the common goal of advancing the future of media and communication.
Learn More About Children conferences Topics
The children and youth conference that will help you propel your academic career
As you progress in your career, there are certain milestones you are expected to reach to expand the reach and recognition of your expertise. Presenting your papers and getting published in prestigious academic journals are important criteria based on which your academic achievements are measured.
The 3rd Global Conference on Children and Youth is a fantastic opportunity to do just that. Whether you’d like to do an oral or a poster presentation, submit your paper for evaluation by our scientific committee. Every submission undergoes a double-blind peer-revision process. The commission adheres to the strictest evaluation standards for quality, relevance, and authenticity.
Mode of presentation
|Oral Presentation||Poster Presentation||Virtual Presentation|
|Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience.||Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research.||If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community|
Conference of Youth Publication
The Global Conference on Children and Youth offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by thousands of peers, scholars, and members of academia across the world. We are committed to supporting you through your journey in research publication.
- Conference Proceedings with the ISBN Number.
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from CrossRef
- Proceedings submission to Google Scholar for Indexing
- Publication opportunities in various Scopus and international indexed journals
- Publication at Open Access Book